2018 ABD Sunrise Park Preview
October 18, 2018
- #ABDcx The standard preview page is over here.
- Preliminary staging will be posted here.
- Remember pre-reg on BikeReg closes tonight.
- If you upgraded this week and want 1/2 your CCC series points to follow you to the next category, please contact us at ChicagoCrossCup at gmail by Friday. We will NOT automatically transfer your points. See the rules/FAQ page here.
- Parking on Foster Ave is allowed but on NORTH side only. There should be “No Parking” signs along the park (south) side. If not, please respect this. Also Parking is allowed on Struckman Blvd (better option), or at Sycamore Trails School (preferred).
- North of the Border will be serving Mexican and American w/ veggie options.
- Kiddie race is at 2pm!
- PLEASE no parking on grass.
- Due to Safety concerns NO TENTS on the Southwest portion of course along bike path. This is marked on the course map in Orange. If you put a tent there you will be kindly asked to move it somewhere else.
- No alcohol. Sorry Park rules.
- Weather forecast is chilly but 100% change of awesome.
- The Course: Very similar to last year. But as always the course can change between now and Sunday and race director Jim Nowak always has something up his sleeve. There will be a cutoff in the South woods to shorten course for Junior 9-14’s and Women 4/5’s.